Many people wonder what a filler is, what kinds there are, and what are the features of a hyaluronic acid filler. We will try to give you the most succinct answer. This technique is widely used in cosmetology to eliminate wrinkles and folds in the area of the nasolabial triangle, as well as to give volume to certain parts of the face. What to expect after dermal fillers?
The peculiarities of hyaluronic acid
Despite the great variety of fillers, hyaluronic acid is in the greatest demand. Hyaluronic acid has a number of beneficial features:
- Is an all-natural component produced in the body;
- Its deficiency is felt as we age. As production decreases, the skin becomes flabby, natural wrinkles are exacerbated and wrinkles appear;
- The reason for the metamorphosis that occurs is the loss of fluid. One molecule of hyaluronic acid is able to hold several molecules of water, ensuring the permanence of hydration.
Hyaluronic acid is a recognized “beauty molecule” and is extremely important for regaining and maintaining youthfulness. It is especially useful for mature skin, moisturizing and revitalizing it.
Skin regeneration and rejuvenation effect
Regeneration is carried out by the dermal layer, whose fibroblast cells continuously synthesize collagen and elastin. An additional result of their functioning is the production of sodium hyaluronate.
In the skin, the molecules actively accumulate between the collagen and elastin fibers:
- By attracting moisture molecules, they hydrate tissues.
- By penetrating deeper into the dermis, they stimulate the production of collagen and elastin and enhance the function of the fibroblasts involved in the regeneration process.
- Fillers allow for both effects.
- They do not just rejuvenate the skin, but literally restart the mechanism of skin repair and regeneration.
- Thanks to the synthesis of elastin and collagen fibers and a sufficient level of hydration the antioxidant effect is manifested, and a person acquires a second youth.
Fillers are becoming more and more in demand every day, surpassing Botox injections in popularity and becoming the most popular beauty and rejuvenation procedures. Their use provides:
- powerful deep hydrophilic effect, due to the active infiltration of the substance into all skin layers.
- effective restoration of hydrobalance after sunbathing and staying outdoors.